Ultra Large injection molding machine toggle type
Model: J2500AD, J3000AD
Mainly targeting the molding of large automobile parts, large daily necessities, pallets for transportation, etc. Achieved a significant improvement in stable moldability. This is a state-of-the-art electric injection molding machine that supports large molds, thin products, and high cycles in the large molding field
- 1. The newly developed multi-axis synchronous control system of the original large-capacity servo motor is adopted for the injection mechanism and the mold clamping mechanism.
- 2. High-speed, high-power injection mechanism that realizes stable molding of large-sized molded products and thin-walled molded products (injection speed improved by 45% or more compared to our hydraulic machine)
- 3. High plasticizing capacity that enables cycle shortening (25% or more improvement from our hydraulic machines).
- 4. High-speed mold opening / closing mechanism that enables cycle shortening (mold opening / closing time is reduced by 40% or more compared t0 our hydraulic machine)
- 5. Adopted a wide type board corresponding to the larger mold.
- 6. Equipped with a large 15-inch color LCD screen, the “SYSCOM 3000 Controller” has excellent operability and visibility and is capable of high-speed arithmetic processing.
- 7. Equipped with a high-speed servo control circuit that enables precise and stable molding.
- 8. Significant reduction in power consumption due to electrification.
- 9. Various complex operations that can shorten the cycle are possible.
- 10. Equipped as standard with a mold clamping force display device that enables visualization of mold clamping force.
- 11. Equipped as standard with injection compression molding function with various operation modes that realize low distortion molding, low pressure molding, and improved transferability.
- 12. Equipped as standard with a high-rigidity mold clamping device that uses a “flat press platen” that can apply uniform mold clamping force to the mold surface.